Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC RTTY

To: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC RTTY
From: PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:18:41 -0300
Yeap, LY5W call me about, and you are explaining it
better. And yeap, I can TX/RX QTC's with K5ZD,
JA1NHU, ZS4PB, CT1ILT, RT9S, VK4XC. Not with
CX9AU, OA4SS or YV5DX.

Hey, Randy, look to SA friends too, hi hi hi!

All the best and see you all on the bands, guys & girls!
PY2NY

*12 Special Rules for RTTY*

In the RTTY portion of the WAEDC there are *no continental limits*;
everybody can work everybody.
Only *QTC traffic* must be performed between *different continents*.
*Every station* may send and receive QTCs.

.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/