Re: [CQ-Contest] Released Rules for CQ WW WPX SSB / CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Released Rules for CQ WW WPX SSB / CW
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:12:25 -0700

"My mind is made up. I'm in charge. You can all shut up, now."

A very disappointing response from a respected contester.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 11/19/2020 07:26 PM, Bud Trench wrote:
Thank you all for your inputs.  I have my convictions on the rule changes and I
own them.  I have provided the rationale in a fully transparent manner.  I
believe the revised rule are in the long term best interest of WPX and stand by
them.

Lastly, the sentiments provided below are FAR from universal.

Regards,

Bud Trench, AA3B