[CQ-Contest] Old version of TR4W

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Old version of TR4W
From: "steve.root via CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 09:18:22 -0500 (EST)
Hello all,

As retirement looms I find renewed interest in contesting.  But I've hit a
quandary.  For many years I used TR, and later on TR4W.  Here's the problem.
the radios are K3's, and they interface through a Microham MK2R+.  The latest
versions of TR4W (4.94.1) don't reliably see the frequencies of the radios.  It
"blinks" on and off.  That sets off other problems and is a show stopper.  I
have an old version of TR4W (4.24.8) that sees both radio perfectly....but
doesn't see the LPT port so I can't switch rigs of headphone back and forth for
SO2R.  I know this isn't the best place to ask this question but the support
page for TR4W seems to have disappeared.

I realize this is a long shot, but some anyone have a copy of the TR4W install
that falls somewhere in between 4.24.8 and 4.94.1 ?  Maybe I could find a happy
medium?

Thanks guys and see you all on 10 meters in a couple weeks.

73 Steve K0SR