Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beat packet pileups-a solution ! QZB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beat packet pileups-a solution ! QZB
From: Mike DeChristopher <mfdechristopher@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 09:17:06 -0500
Yes, this does seem to be getting worse. I agree that the RBN (and
automated spotting in general) is probably driving this behavior.
Clicky-clicky, worky-worky.

Of course, almost every new rig having some variety of bandscope isn't
helping matters either; it is easy to imagine the urge to re-center on
the visible peak for an inexperienced op, even after N1MM+ "dithers"
the frequency.

73, Mike N1TA