Re: [CQ-Contest] 15m Yagi question

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 15m Yagi question
From: <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 04:27:43 -0600
Yes, copper has become quite popular.  A friend used it on his Hustler
vertical and asked me to help him put it together and erect in the back
yard.  It was cool and breezy that day so I wore a black wind breaker
jacket.  Unfortunately, some of the copper lube got deposited on my jacket.
So far, I have found nothing that will clean that jacket.

I have used both Penetrox and Aluminox with success.  I will likely stay
with those lubes, as I find joints are easily maintained over decades of
outdoor installations.

73, Keith NM5G