Re: [CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 23:13:59 -0400
I was lucky enough to work most of my EU contacts before the "9A"cw test
started, and went to phone @ the opening bell of the 9A test.  When I got
back on CW I did have a couple callers insist on a number after I sent "NB"
so I made them up as I went along.

One for the first..two for the next.  If I forgot where I was I sent 10 or
20 or whatever..then 20m fizzled out to EU.  As I was single band 20 this
year, it was a non-issue personally.

For better or worse, I am not sending in a log to 9A and their people will
see I made maybe a dozen contacts with their contestants, so I think it'll
be all good.

In the RAC I worked loads of single digit SN# passers-by on 20m phone and I
bet 90% of them are not sending in a log.  The sky probably won't fall-hihi

Shame there was a conflict.  Happenstance or will this be a reoccurring
conflict?  I don't often play in the RAC winter, so it's an honest question.

Mike VE9AA..NB

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB