Re: [CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RAC + 9A
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:24:53 -0600
I guess it would depend on whether their log checking software can count the contacts in the RAC log.

Perhaps the easiest thing would be for the sponsors of both contests to simply ignore NIL's during the overlap period. There probably wouldn't be all that many of them, anyway.

For me, as I expect for most of us, it's really academic, as we're really not in contention for anything.

73,
Scott K9MA