[CQ-Contest] New CQ WPX Activity Map

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New CQ WPX Activity Map
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 02:35:48 +0000
We are always looking for new and interesting ways to present the results of
the CQ WPX Contest. Thanks to the efforts of Tom Morrison, K5TM, we can now
display the number of entries over the past 10 years from each DX entity in a
visual form on a world map.

The new CQ WPX Activity Map is available at https://cqwpx.com/maps/

The map shows the number of log entries from each country and each call area
for USA, Canada, Japan and Russia. The mode and year is selected by the drop
down menu at the top right of the map. The map color scheme is selected just
below that. The map legend describes the color code.

Moving the mouse over a country or clicking on it will show the number of
entries for that region.

Enjoy!  And let us know what you think.

Randy K5ZD
CQ WPX Web Manager