Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Distributed

To: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Distributed
From: Ray Higgins <ray.w2re@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 10:05:35 -0400
Understand! In HH2AA the only issue we have experienced in eight years has been
ISP but that should be resolved with Starlink for good. The HH2AA station is in
a concrete building with no electricity. In a third world country electricity
is actually a luxury! The solar panels (4) with batteries have been very
reliable! No human intervention in a year! The station is a proof of concept -
solar panels with 100w that can create pileups - it’s like being on a
DXpedition without traveling!

Sent from my iPhone