Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: "'Barry W2UP'" <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:15:56 -0300
Tnx Barry. That is the video I saw. (and then couldn’t find it again). I also
watched the previous one of how lockouts worked.

Perhaps it’s really not long enough to draw any real conclusions, but just as
one example, I see the 2 x 40m stations alternately transmitting back and forth
and neither one changes frequency(no padlocks on screen or lockouts appeared).
Now, to be fair, perhaps one is running and one is calling a
difficult-to-get-through-to station on the other frequency(for at least
1:12seconds).  Without clear evidence, I cannot say.  One of those ops is you
on 7.035MHz.

I see one picture of one padlock on the 15m station.

One 20m station appears stalled on one frequency, one is running and one is S&P…

So you can probably at least see why I asked the question.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB