Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g
From: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 11:29:10 -0600
Mike,

The padlocks only appear on the band of operation of your own station.  So
if a padlock is shown on 15m, the video was shot with the station on 15m.
From my 40m station (whether run or S/P) padlocks appeared on each 40m
station, but none other on my screen.

The S/P station was running only 500W, so was not an overpowering, quick in
and out station.  It often took several calls to make the QSO, and at
times, the timing wasn't right, deferring to the run station, so the
station being called was not being called after every QSO.

Barry W2UP.