Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 18:20:00 -0400
I would have a lot more fun in contests if there was a WIRES-ONLY category and I could compete for something. Hey CQ can you create a category for me too?  I doubt I would even get a response from them because I'm not as connected as the person(s) who pushed them to add a MM Distributed category.

BTW I'm just being sarcastic. Don't take my comments seriously.

Jeff