Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:49:44 -0300
Hi Jeff,

Actually, after some time in this hobby of ours, you would get more
enjoyment if not competing for anything at all.
Thankfully, that is what around 95% of the entrants do.
Those are the ones who really matter, since without them, we would only be
a bunch of (hard to describe) radio aficionados racking up small scores.

Vy 73,

Martín, LU5DX