Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

To: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:25:28 +0000
To have a look at some hypotheticals - Have a look at the Reverse Beacon
Network on http://www.reversebeacon.net/analysis/

I did a comparison between the top three Zone 5 Stations in the CQWW 2020 and
the variation in Signal strengths is significant - Posted to my Facebook page
to share the data images

https://www.facebook.com/VK4TS/

Some very interesting information is hidden in the analysis tool - obviously
you would have to compare to logs to then work out what each station was doing
but there is significant signal strength differences between stations just in
Zone 5

 73

Trent VK4TS (WW7TT)