Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 19:29:22 +0200
I noticed that during the cq ww cw contest maybe you need more than 15 minutes to be spotted from a skimmer. So if someone makes a self spot gains a lot even on cw. On ssb the advantage is much more.

I don't know if these spots (what ve7cc sent) are self spotting or someone incriminates someone else but the spotted stations got advantage. If they don't be punished, I would like to be one of them...

My opinion: If you can not check self spotting, allow it. Being honest makes me to feel idiot and this is not so good...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

(SZ1A during CQ WW)