Re: [CQ-Contest] Harvesting In This E-Mail Group,,,

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Harvesting In This E-Mail Group,,,
From: VE3FH via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 17:09:38 +0000 (UTC)
 I used to get that kind of thing until I removed the offending spyware, aka
Amazon app, from my cellphone
73, Julio VE3FH

    On Saturday, April 2, 2022, 09:21:49 p.m. EDT, Barry W2UP
<w2up.co@gmail.com> wrote:

 What's even creepier is after you have a cellphone conversation and something
you mentioned during it shows up as an ad on a web page you view.

Barry W2UP