Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW?

To: "richnn3w@gmail.com" <richnn3w@gmail.com>, "ab7echo@gmail.com" <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW?
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:29:35 +0000 (UTC)
We've also just gone through a period where any phone DX contest, with everyone
squeezed into twenty meters, was of little interest for probably 90% of people
with less than super stations.

I was only on for the last hour, using an attic dipole, having just arrived at
the Florida winter QTH, but from reports of ten meters being filled to 28900 or
so, there was now room for people with modest stations to have fun. It may take
a while for people to appreciate that, but we should have a few good years for
phone DX contests coming up.

73  -  Jim   K8MR