Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 09:39:16 -0400
Well, yes and no.  I, for one, find the endless routine of Tune - Find - Check - Dupe - Tune Again to be excruciating.  This has nothing to do with the Contest reflector, and it may be strictly a function of my age, but I don't find unassisted S&P enjoyable any more.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.