[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - Tickets Still Available

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - Tickets Still Available
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 14:38:08 -0500
We still have tickets available for the 2023 Orlando Contest Dinner,
sponsored by Icom America! As a reminder, Icom is graciously providing a
brand new Icom 7610 to serve as the grand prize, and we expect to have a
number of other prizes donated by other vendors.

Your dinner ticket is your entry into the prize raffle, and extra tickets
are available for purchase beforehand and will also be available for
purchase at the event. The weather in Orlando this weekend is beautiful,
with lows in the high 50's and highs in the mid-70's Fahrenheit...it's a
great time to schedule a visit to Central Florida and take in the 2nd
largest hamfest in the USA and the best-attended Contest Dinner south of
Dayton!

Tickets are available for purchase at
https://floridacontestgroup.square.site

All the details of the dinner location and time are there. Please reach out
to me if you have any questions. I hope to see lots of you at the 2023
Orlando Contest Dinner!

73,
Chris W4WF

--