[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - Tickets Still Available

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - Tickets Still Available
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:14:45 -0500
We still have limited tickets available for the 2023 Orlando Contest Dinner
on February 10, 2023, sponsored by ICOM America. Only $30 gets you a chance
to win one of our fabulous prizes, up to and including a brand new IC7610
thanks to N9JA and the great folks at ICOM!

We have dozens of other prizes from other vendors as well, but even if you
aren't lucky enough to win a prize, your $30 gets you

1. A great BBQ buffet dinner
2. Free 807s, soda, tea, water, etc.
3. A chance to hear W2GD, our top-notch speaker!

Details about the dinner and instructions for how to order tickets are on
https://floridacontestgroup.square.site

73/OJ,
Chris W4WF
President, FCG