[CQ-Contest] NAQP - W1YL (SK) MEMORIAL Teams

To: "FCG@groups.io" <FCG@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP - W1YL (SK) MEMORIAL Teams
From: George Wagner <giwagner@k5kg.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:32:36 +0000
The response we are getting for participation in a W7YL (SK) Memorial Team for
NAQP CW is tremendous.  At last count, AJ, NK4O reports that 33 CW ops have
signed up to be on teams.  He is now reaching out to the SECC for more to join.
 I am now adding the CQ-Contest reflector to get more CW ops to join.

Please keep in mind that Ellen, W1YL (SK) was the penultimate CW operator.  She
was first licensed in 1945, operated CW only for over 70 years, never made a
phone QSO, could send with either hand, and passed away during SS CW, a contest
that she initiated many years ago when she managed contesting at the ARRL.

Any North American station with CW capability is invited to sign up.

Only 3 days left to sign up or miss the dance..... Sign up up now:  Click here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRnyPXRfXAmY_HrcmmX2UvaZMe2FHy2FwrzStpIoRNq38ZWA/viewform

YL/CW/OJ, George K5KG