Re: [CQ-Contest] Clusters OK?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Clusters OK?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:04:34 -0500
The RBN's main telnet port was down for a couple of hours this morning, for the first time in quite a while.  It's available more than 99.5 percent of the time.

I suspect that because the RBN provides such a large percentage of the available CW spots on North American cluster nodes, especially outside contest periods, that accounts for what Jim saw.

73, Pete N4ZR