Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting

To: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@advanced-conversion.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 04:34:10 -0600
I think the explanation is that when you spotted yourself on DX Summit you
attracted a few casual operators who were just looking at DX Summit scroll by.
Then you got a spot from one of those guys or someone else who spotted you via
telnet and everyone working the contest using assistance got it and the pileup
ensued.

73…Stan, K5GO