Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX - Self Spotting
From: Weisz László via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 21:07:35 +0100
F4DSK wrote:

...All my selfspots only generated a few calls ..., then the flow of calls was nothing like that generated by a spot on the cluster. But when a North American station put me on the cluster, it was really different and I found myself with a continuous stream of callers....

I had the same experience. I was contacted to K1EU and VE7CC clusters and my spots were appeared on both, but with not real effect. When I was spotted by a NA station I had definitely more callers for a while.

73 Lacy HA3NU/HG3R