[ct-user] Newf/Lab SS section

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Newf/Lab SS section
From: hansbrakob@juno.com (Hans Brakob) (Hans Brakob)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 11:59:40 -0500
Running CT ver 9.2(?) (I think 9.26, but it's at home).

Last year added NNY section just fine by editing SEC.DAT.

Tried to add new NL section last night, and it's not "just fine"!

First, removed "NL" secondary from NLI section.
Then, added NL section "above" MAR line in SEC.DAT.

This resulted in NL showing up fine, but YU/NWT entry (on
section map) at bottom of VE column got farkled up.  Still
works, but shows on map as some garbage character.

Then I moved NL to the bottom of the file, so it will go
on bottom of VE column.  The program accepts contacts
properly again, but the NL section shows up at bottom of
column as "4".

What's a girl to do?

73, de Hans, K0HB/4ID

~~~
 Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
 instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
 program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.
~~~

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org