[ct-user] Newf/Lab SS section

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Newf/Lab SS section
From: George T. Daughters" <gdaught6@pobox2.stanford.edu (George T. Daughters)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:48:05 +0008
hi hans!

> Running CT ver 9.2(?) (I think 9.26, but it's at home).

i have 9.27

> Then, added NL section "above" MAR line in SEC.DAT.

> This resulted in NL showing up fine, but YU/NWT entry (on
> section map) at bottom of VE column got farkled up.  Still
> works, but shows on map as some garbage character.

mine shows as "8Z", an interesting section.  but it counts it as a
mult correctly, and scores it correctly (apparently)

> What's a girl to do?

well, short of getting a definitive fix from the CT-powers, i plan on
running it with the bottom of the ve column "farkled"!  i'll just
remember that when i hear jay or ivan, they'll show up in the 8Z
section on my mult window.  (farkled up... nice word!  do you
remember fred and fannie farkle, and the twins, mark and sparkle
farkle?  their neighbor was ferd burfle, as i recall.)

i haven't tried to print a test log, to see if the printed version
puts them in "8Z" or yukon/nwt.  maybe i'll do that.

73,
George T. Daughters, K6GT

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org