[ct-user] COM 3 & 4 config

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] COM 3 & 4 config
From: John Lash <john.lash@yale.edu> (John Lash)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 13:17:47 -0400
I'm taking a PC to a shop today to get a COM3 and COM4 I/O board stuck in
it.  (I just don't have the time or the patience to mess with it!)

Is there a standard, commonly accepted way of setting this up, as far as
which IRQ goes to which COM port, etc.?

Don't have my CT manual with me at work, and was hoping someone more
technical might know this off the top of their head.

Also, does a W9XT board work (flawlessly) with CT?  If not, what other
alternatives are there for PC-based voice keying?

John
WA2GO

 -
 ---