[ct-user] CT 9.31

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.31
From: ( Sante ) IK0HBN" <ik0hbn@isa.it (( Sante ) IK0HBN)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 19:54:33 +0100
May somebody send me the latest one as attachment?
I am regularly registered user, but not on the BBS.
If possible, pse register my copy to:
First name: Sante
Last name : Lillo
Call      : IK0HBN

thank you.
ps. As i reported on 9.30 one, there was a bug in that version that shifted
back of one hour all the bin's previously created with 9.27 and back, so to
made impossible loading old contest files. On the other side, the use of
LPT2 made my life easier in matter of Comports.
See all you on the next one.
Ciao Sante
--
                                  \\||//
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)