[ct-user] New section files for CT - 17 October 1997

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New section files for CT - 17 October 1997
From: Jim Reisert <ad1c@contesting.com> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:38:57 -0400
I have come to the conclusion that changing the name of the Maritime
section from "MAR" to "MR" fixes the problem with the Yukon/NWT
section (NT) in CT 8.53 and 9.27, so I have edited the files and
released them to the web site:

        http://www.contesting.com/ct/files/ct-dat.zip
        ftp://ftp.jzap.com/pub/ct-files/ct-dat.zip
        ftp://ve7tcp.ampr.org/software/ct/ct-dat.zip

Or you can get the new files via E-mail to ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com

        GET sec.dat
        GET fd.dat
        GET ar160.dat
        GET cqp.dat

Thanks to Bill Turner, W7TI who discovered this fix.  There were other
fixes suggested, but this was the one I chose, and it seems to work.

If you have any questions send me mail and I'll answer you when I get
home in the evening.

73 - Jim AD1C
<jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>