[ct-user] Public thanks...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Public thanks...
From: hansbrakob@juno.com (Hans Brakob) (Hans Brakob)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:06:41 -0500
After all the "support war stories" which have flown around, I must
take the time to say:

            "Good support -- thanks"

A while back I purchased a new copy of CT and was "lucky" enough
to get version 9.26 in which "CW via LPT1" was farkled.  Tried to
get a fix back then, but never could get a copy which worked right.

Recently  I asked Jim AD1C if there were a way (after all this time)
to get a "fixed" copy.  Jim emailed me a phone number to call for
a new disk.  Called the number.....  got an answering machine ("Oh
boy, here we go again!" thinketh I).....

Two days later, via express mail, a new working copy!  My faith
is restored.

Thanks!!!

73, de Hans, K0HB/4ID

                    ____________________________
                   /                            \
                  |  They called me mad, and I  |
      |\/\/\/|   /  called them mad, but damn    \
      |      |   |  them, they outvoted me.       |
      c      _)  |  K0HB@USA.NET  K0HB@JUNO.COM   |
      /      \
   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/hompages/k0hb/STARTUP.htm