[ct-user] How CT Tells Time

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] How CT Tells Time
From: Frank Grossman WB2BXO <71042.1303@compuserve.com> (Frank Grossman WB2BXO)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 00:10:28 -0500
Thanks all for the prompt answers to my questions!

I think I set the time correctly every time I started CT last weekend, so I
should have no problem if I send the log in.  But I recall that CT 7 had an
offset for time so it was unnecessary to mess with the system clock on a
machine that other people use.  Either this function no longer exists, or I'm
thinking of another program.  (I know that Hyperlog has it.)  My TSR commands
are simple, so I didn't spend much time trying to get the .bat to work, but I
may set it up for the next contest I decide to try.

Thanks again gang.  I'll be back if I have more questions!  <g>

73,
Frank
WB2BXO