[ct-user] Re: CT-User Digest V1 #276

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT-User Digest V1 #276
From: Ron St.Laurent" <nd5s@ix.netcom.com (Ron St.Laurent)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 08:25:14 -0400
I want to thank all who replied to my CT/WIN95/mouse problem.  I fell into
the right answer by accident.  My task was to close out WIN95 to dos and
run CT with my mouse.  My .bat file that I used for CT came from another
machine.  The first steps in this file were to go into the mouse sub
directory, activate mouse.com and return to the CT directory to run CT.
Apparently the way WIN95 is set up the mouse steps in the .bat file were
unnecessary, as once I remmed them out of the file, the mouse worked in CT.
 Thanks again for your responses.

Ron ND5S

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>