[ct-user] DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP
From: Lloyd Frink <kc2agl@mhv.net> (Lloyd Frink)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 08:45:05 -0400
Has anyone ever had a problem with the audio quality from the DVP board.
I get strange ticking noises with no set timing pattern, and occasional
static crash type noise from the dvp board. I have changed the clip
level and the delay level and tried different mikes, but the problem
persists. I believe  it is probably PC related, but have yet to find the
magic thing that will correct the problem. Anyone have similar
experience and know what the corrective action is?

Also has anyone run CT with a Yaesu FT-920 under PC control?

TNX, Lloyd, KC2AGL