[ct-user] SER12.EXE for CT & BAYCOM

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SER12.EXE for CT & BAYCOM
From: Fabio I4UFH" <i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio I4UFH)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:50:26 +0200
Hi Guys,

After several attempt to setup Baycom type modem and CT
today I had obtained a good success !!!

With the help of PA3EZL, I had found out how to fix the SER12.EXE
problem, simply using and older version, but I can add one more tip :

I had tried to setup it in a 486sx laptop computer with Phoenix Bios
and it didn't work ! !

For a couple of month I gived up, no way to fix the problem, today I
have in the hand a EPSON ActionNote 660C, a full 486 color, with
PicoSoft Bios !! and CT wit Baycom run a full power !!!

Thank's

de Fabio I4UFH one IR4T