[ct-user] CT automation with two radios

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT automation with two radios
From: Satoshi Nakamura <je1jkl@ja2.so-net.ne.jp> (Satoshi Nakamura)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:08:51 +0800
>Firstly, when CT changes radio (Alt .), I would like to automatically
>switch the following items between radios:
>
>    a.. microphone
>    b.. CW keyer
>    c.. CW paddles
>    d.. PTT control
>    e.. footswitch control
>
>This would be a relatively easy task if CT provides a signal on LPT1 to
>designate the current radio. However, I have not been able to find any
>signal on LPT1 to initiate the desired automatic switching. Please let
>me know if I have missed a simple way of doing this.

As far as I know, the signal was on Pin 16 of LPT1 until Version 9.27.
However, it was moved to somewhere (Pin 14 of LPT1 or Pin 2 of LPT2) or
removed in Version 9.3x.  I have not confirmed this yet.

I really need this signal on LPT1, because I have been controling 2 radios
when I operate 9M6NA using a laptop, which does not have LPT2.  I feel that I
have to use Version 9.27 for this year's contest.

Would you please consider this, Ken?

TNX
73, Saty

 Satoshi Nakamura     <je1jkl@ja2.so-net.ne.jp>
            (Saty JE1JKL/9M2NK/9M6NA/NH6J ex-5Z4CS/5W1EZ/KC6CS)
 JE1JKL Home Page  -  Best source for Asia-Pacific Sprint rule and results
               http://www01.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ja2/je1jkl/