[ct-user] "Stutter" in transmitted CW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] "Stutter" in transmitted CW
From: Keith Beebe <kbeebe@epix.net> (Keith Beebe)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 19:38:54 -0500
Good, I'm glad to see someone has brought up this subject again. I first
mentioned this months ago. It is the sole reason I cannot use 9.37 and
have stayed with an earlier version until this problem is resolved. Like
Hans said, previous versions have been OK, it's only since 9.37 has this
happened.

Keith Beebe W3KB