[ct-user] 9.37 and pk232 under Win98

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.37 and pk232 under Win98
From: Steve Steltzer" <wf3t@pa.net (Steve Steltzer)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:31:35 -0000
    Just installed 9.37 on a new computer running Win 98. Incoming packets
from the PK 232 won't display until a carraige return is entered in the
packet send window. Packet works fine with NA, and I have CT set up exactly
the same way except with CT I  load the comtsr's. 9.27 worked fine on the
old computer under Win 95.
    Anybody else run into this or have suggestions? I won't be doing a full
effort this weekend, long distance company here etc, but I would like to get
on for a few hours here and there and take advantage of the assisted
category.

Thanks and GL to everyone!
Steve, WF3T