[ct-user] Any solution for QSL9 time problems?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Any solution for QSL9 time problems?
From: Robert Hummel <rhummel@cheshire.net> (Robert Hummel)
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 23:12:06 -0500
In CT 9.27 and earlier, I was able to run my BIN file through QSL9 and get
labels that had the correct date and time as shown in CT.

When I used CT 9.34/36/37, I run into a problem.

0) The DOS PC ran with clock=UTC

1) The BIN file (loaded in CT) shows the correct date/time.

2) Running B2R9 on the BIN files produces RES files that show the correct
date/time.

3) When I run QSL9, the labels show times that are -7 hours from what they
should be.

4) If I then run R2B9 on the RES file and replace the BIN file, the times
show +7 hours in CT. Running QSL9 on the new BIN file produces (as you
might expect) correct QSL labels.

Is there any way to eliminate the manual process of offsetting the time in
the file just to product qsl labels? I would really like to have the time
come up the same no matter what exe is looking at the file.