[ct-user] 9.37 and Time Offset

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.37 and Time Offset
From: K3SV@aol.com (K3SV@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:19:39 EST
Not sure that I'm on or off base here but I had a similar problem that kept
moving the computer date ahead.  This can be a pain with other general logging
programs if you don't catch it for a couple of contests.  (yes, that's what
happened)

The fix I found in the 9.37 READ notes, toward the end of the file. If you use
the
"SET TZ" command prior to running CT, in the same file you might use for
COMTSR set-up, it will fix the problem and not adjust your computer time and
potentially the date as you keep passing 0000Z.

73 de Bill K3SV