[ct-user] DVK-100

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVK-100
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@Legato.COM> (Mike Walker)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:09:11 -0500
Jeff

Can you describe it to me (physical layout).  If it is the one on the tiered
case, flat membrane switches and the 5 Pin Din connector on the back?   I was
able to get it to work.

The 4 memory switches on the panel ground when you push the button.

You need to open the case and find the 'hot' (not the ground side) of each of
the 4 memory locations.  You can then use the circuit in the CT user manual and
the parallel port (not to mention a couple of transistors-resistors) to ground
the hot side.  If memory serves me correctly, they went to a ribbon connector.
Shouldn't take to much time to find with an  OHM meter.

I did it a number of years ago and it worked fine.  I was able to do all the
interface in the case and just ran the cable to the parallel port.  It took me
about 2 hours of hacking around.

Mike VA3MW

At 13:41 98-12-21 , Stuparits, Jeff wrote:

>Anyone have a schematic for the old Neltech DVK-100.  I am trying to
>interface one to CT for a Multi-Multi station.  (Yes, They are old but they
>work!)

Mike Walker VA3MW
Corbeil Contest Club
http://www.qrz.com/wrad/directory.cgi?VA3MW