[ct-user] Re: CT 9.39 and ICOM radio control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT 9.39 and ICOM radio control
From: George T. Daughters" <gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU (George T. Daughters)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:41:17 +0008

Hi all,

It has been written...

> CT 9.38 & CT 9.39
>
>       Totally broken for ICOM use as previously reported.

I don't know what "totally broken" means, but I downloaded 9.39 and
tried it last night in setting up for arrl dx phone.  Icom 738 (told
CT it was a 737) on com1, IBM 486/33, 16MB, with DOS 6.22.
Freq. control fine.  DVP (K1EA) control fine.  No "white noise"
problem.  I intend to use it this weekend.  So, in my case is seems
"totally OK" so far.  I don't know about packet functions.  I don't
have any packets, whatever they are.   8>)

73,

George T. Daughters, K6GT