[ct-user] Kachina 505DSP2

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Kachina 505DSP2
From: Bill Bennett N7DZ <WizardOfAz@cyberdude.com> (Bill Bennett N7DZ)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:56:16 -0700
I am looking for comments, pointers to reviews, pointers to more appropriate
email lists to ask in, good news/bad news, about the Kachina 505DSP2 computer
controlled radio. I know about the May 98 QST review, but haven't found any
others.

>From the app notes on their web page, they say that control such as is
>required by logging programs is now incorporated in the design. Has CT (or
>other programs anyone is aware of) added support yet?

Does anyone have a feel for whether this radio is really selling? I am
intrigued by it and almost ready to bite. Somebody stop me before I hurt
myself....

Bill N7DZ