[ct-user] CT9.15 trbl with TS-850S

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.15 trbl with TS-850S
From: Dave Hawes" <n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 22:31:53 -0400
While exchaning e-mails with Nuradi, YB0UNC, he reported the
following problem with CT and his 850S.  Please send any
suggestions or answers directly to him at nuradi@indosat.net.id

************************ Copy of Message Follows ******************

Last but not least, I have purchased the IF-232C serial interface
and now my DX4WIN could work nicely with my TS-850S. However,
it was not the same story to the CT 9.15 s/w. It always jump from the
right band to 20m several times before it declared : Kenwood out of
time. I have set the baud rate to 4800 and IRQ 7 for my COM3 port,
the same setting as to the DX4WIN using comtsr3 utility available
from CT. I try the other combination of the comtsr3 parameter BUT
could not find the right ones. What are all the parameters required
(have to be set) so that the CT could control my TS-850S ?