[ct-user] IC-775 CT Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC-775 CT Problem
From: Va3mg@aol.com (Va3mg@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:06:23 EDT
Hello all CT Users.  I have been unable to ust my CT ver 9.xxx with my new
IC-775DSP since I bought it.  The radio will not read anything from the CT
program nor will the CT program register anything from the radio.  It will
only log from 20 mtrs and will not read the freq, mode,etc.  If I do Alt F1
to change bands it will revert back to 20 mtrs to log the entry.  It will not
show the freq but only 14.000.  This will happen on all bands.  If I remove
the radio from the set up it will log O.K. on the desired bands.  This will
not allow me to use any of the CT program featurs.
Has anyone else figured out how to get around the problem??????
I sent a few emails to K1EA and nothing back yet.  I understand it is a Icom
problem only????

Ken do you have any time frame on getting a fix for this Icom problem???

Regards and pls advise.

Marcel Gervais
VA3MG