[ct-user] IC-775 CT Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC-775 CT Problem
From: Bill Hider, N3RR" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:27:46 +0100
I had a IC-775DSP for two years without problems using CT9.26  I agree with
Tim, check that your COMTSR TSRs have the identical data rates as the data
rate set into the 775 programmable function.  I used 9600 Bps for each and
it worked just fine.

Also verify that the port is identical in CT and in the 775.  Since your
radio and CT are responding to each others' commands (albeit, in correctly),
it would appear that the ports are talking to each other and indicates a
data rate problem.

Bill, N3RR