[ct-user] Newbie Questions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Newbie Questions
From: Charlie and Janet Ross <ross_family@acm.org> (Charlie and Janet Ross)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:08:34 -0400
WPX was my second CW contest.  A couple of CT questions that I haven't been
able to find answers for:

1.  Is there a keystroke to send just the number, not the full exchange, in
response to an "NR?"

2.  Is there a way to set the QSO number to send three digits, with leading
zeroes automatically added as needed, even if the number currently has only
one or two digits?

Thanks.

--Charlie, NC1N

                    ross_family@acm.org
Charlie Ross                         Janet Ross
Amateur Radio Operator NC1N          Cross-Stitch Enthusiast