[ct-user] 1 Newbie Question Answered

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 1 Newbie Question Answered
From: Charlie and Janet Ross <ross_family@acm.org> (Charlie and Janet Ross)
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 07:33:45 -0400
Thanks for the replies to my questions yesterday.

>Is there a way to set the QSO number to send three digits, with leading
>zeroes automatically added as needed, even if the number currently has only
>one or two digits?

Thanks to K3WW:  To get leading zeroes in the CT exchange, invoke CT with
the -LZ switch.

Re my other question:

>Is there a keystroke to send just the number, not the full exchange, in
>response to an "NR?"

I've received a couple of suggestions to program a key to just send "#".
However, this doesn't seem to work in my installation of 9.39.  Only F2
seems to recognize the "#" code... unless I'm doing something wrong.

--Charlie

                    ross_family@acm.org
Charlie Ross                         Janet Ross
Amateur Radio Operator NC1N          Cross-Stitch Enthusiast