[ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.40 & IOTA Contest Bug?
From: James E. Keller" <n2lqq@juno.com (James E. Keller)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:19:39 EDT
Hello Fellow Contesters:            Wednesday, 21 July 1999

I just made a test run of CT 9.40 for the IOTA Contest.  I found that it
records all entries on the 20M band ONLY.. When entering a frequency of
another band, the new band shows on the screen; but when I hit enter to
record the contact, the band changes back to 20M.  When I use the
WRITELOG command, the files show ALL the frequencies at 14.000. Setting
frequencies in the 20M are also changed to show the 14.000.  My computer
is a 486DX - 120 MHz using MS-DOS 6.22..

Does anyone have the same problem??  I probably should have run this test
earlier! Would appreciate a "FIX" if possible..

vy 73,  Jim,  N2LQQ