[ct-user] Serial Extender cards for notebooks?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Serial Extender cards for notebooks?
From: Brad Nowak" <bnowak@worldnet.att.net (Brad Nowak)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:50:31 -0400
I just bought a D-Link USB to serial converter (model DSB-S25) and it works
great.  I bought it from buy.com for $36.00.  The only caveat is that you
must be running Win98.  I cannot say if it works with CT under dos (most
likely not) since I haven't tried it with CT.  I bought it to use with my
laptop to run my logging software (Paketcluster and rig control) using a
windows logging program.

Brad - N8SNM