[ct-user] CT9.xx & rig control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.xx & rig control
From: Timo Pohjola" <oh1mdr@saunalahti.fi (Timo Pohjola)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:40:53 +0300
Hello !

Is this a common problem or does it exist only in my environment?

I connected my FT1000mp to COM port and the rig controlling is working... or
isn't it?

When I change the band from computer keyboard - also the rig changes band.
When I change the mode from computer keyboard - also the rig changes mode.
When I change the band from rig - also the computer changes band.
When I change the mode from rig (eg. from CW to SSB) - the computer DOESN'T
change the mode.

I didn't believe my eyes, I thougt something was wrong... so I tested the same
thing with TS-450S with same results.

I tried CT versions 9.37B and 9.40 in DX-pedition and IARU modes.

Is this a bug or just a feature?

73 de Timo OH1MDR